This Teleskill Live help desk page is intended to provide, in the first instance, quick support for questions and doubts about our videoconferencing, web meeting, webinar and virtual class applications. The F.A.Q. and the video tutorials will allow you to find, independently and quickly, the right answer to each question.
The short video tutorial clips show with the effectiveness of the video how to perform the various functions of Teleskill Live; the textual question and answer mechanism of the F.A.Q section resolves the most common doubts that we have collected over time, examining the requests of users of videoconferencing applications, web meetings, webinars, virtual classrooms.
Together with this collection of solutions, the Teleskill Training Angel service is operational, offering personalized consultancy at every stage of the project, including the preliminary one of defining objectives, for example, or selecting training courses. Teleskill Training Angel was born with the intention of never leaving the customer alone in front of a possible difficulty, and has the aim of accompanying him continuously throughout the use of the videoconferencing service, web meeting, webinar, virtual class and other Teleskill digital solutions.
Teleskill Live: how to access the webinar and how to customize the layout
Teleskill Live: how to upload and manage your files
Teleskill Live: how to share your screen with Screen Sharing
Teleskill Live: how to use Chat, Speaker Questions, and Surveys
Teleskill Live: how to record your webinar
Teleskill Live: how to manage your webinar attendees
Teleskill Live: how to view Youtube videos
Consult the FAQ
1. Video test: the webcam image is not displayed
Option 1: click on the item “Select the webcam” and choose another of the webcams available in the list Option 2: check that the webcam is not used (open) in other videoconferencing systems (e.g. skype) or webcam management tools
2. Audio test: no audio is heard in the headphones / speakers
Option 1: check that you have clicked on the play button to listen to the test audio file Option 2: check that you have connected headphones / speakers correctly Option 3: check the audio volume of the station
3. Microphone test: speaking into the microphone, the microphone level slider does not move
Option 1: click on the item “Select the microphone” and choose another microphone among those available in the list Option 2: check that you have connected the microphone correctly Option 3: check the audio settings of the station
4. I speak into the microphone but they don’t hear me
Option 1: if you are not enabled in audio / video (user visible in the videoconference window) you can only listen and not participate Option 2: if you are enabled in audio / video and speaking into the microphone the connected users do not hear, it is possible:
- not having configured the microphone correctly. In this case, select the item “options ==> microphone settings” from the menu bar and choose another one of the available microphones in the list. If the problem is not resolved, it is advisable to exit the videoconference and repeat the initial tests, focusing on the Microphone test.
5. I am enabled in audio / video but my image is not visible
- not having configured the webcam correctly. In this case, select “options ==> select the webcam” from the menu bar and choose another webcam available in the list. If the problem is not resolved, it is advisable to exit the videoconference and repeat the initial tests, focusing on the Video test.
6. The audio cuts out and the video freezes
It is a problem with the Internet bandwidth with which you connected to the videoconference. If the problem is common to all participants in the videoconference, stop the video stream by clicking on the stop button under your video image.
7. I went out and back in the videoconference and I no longer see the progress buttons between the slides
It is necessary to be re-enabled to browse the slides by the Conference Manager.
8. I can’t upload a file to file sharing, after a long time the message “Conversion error” appears on the message “Conversion in progress”
The file being uploaded is too large. The recommended dimensions for a file to be uploaded are: they are 8Mb in weight and about 50 slides in the case of a power point.